Help and Support > Table of Contents
How to use Datamartist
- Introduction to the Datamartist User Interface
- Using Datamartist- blocks and connections
- Importing Data
- How data moves and is transformed on the canvas
- Running canvases- Preview vs Full run
- Using multiple canvases to manage large numbers of blocks.
Joining, filtering and transforming data.
- Use the join block to join tables inner, outer, left, right, you decide.
- Using functions and expressions.
- Function reference - a list of all functions with examples.
Advanced Data Profiling (Professional edition only)
- Understanding the distribution of values within your data.
- Automating data profiling with the data profiler block.
Advanced Datamart blocks (Professional edition only)
- Star Schema part 1- joining simple tables together.
- Star Schema part 2- defining a reference and mapping duplicates away.
- Star Schema part 3- editing tree hierarchies- mastering drill down.
Automating data tasks
Input and Output blocks
Advanced blocks(Pro Only)