Help and Support > Table of Contents
How to use Datamartist
- Introduction to the Datamartist User Interface
- Using Datamartist- blocks and connections
- Importing Data
- How data moves and is transformed on the canvas
- Preview data vs Full data- working with large data sets.
Getting right into the data.
- Using functions and expressions.
- Using multiple canvases to manage large numbers of blocks.
- Use the data profiler to access data quality and plan your ETL.
- Use the join block to join tables inner, outer, left, right, you decide.
Star Schemas- Joining dimensions to facts. (Pro version only)
- Star Schema part 1- joining simple tables together.
- Star Schema part 2- defining a reference and mapping duplicates away.
- Star Schema part 3- editing tree hierarchies- mastering drill down.
Automating data tasks
Data mart blocks (Pro Only)